Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lifestyle and all

Fashion, nutrition, college, relationships, and life's topics are what is to come on Rae Says All. Now I know many people write blogs, thinking they are the experts in whatever they are writing about, but that's not me. I don't think I'm an expertise in any of these, I just love writing and sharing, what's not a better combination?

I am excited to start blogging about my summer home from college and all the things that are to come! Related topics are a goal of mine that I want to share. As much as people like to brag about the newest item they bought, I would only share if I truly believed it would be beneficial for others to enjoy as well.

Some warnings you may want to be aware of before committing to following my blog: 
1. A lot of photos taken by yours truly
2. Shared stories about "Amanda Moments" (you will understand once one is shared)
3. Anything and everything about DOGS
4. Summer fun

Hope you can manage those and get excited for what's to come on Rae Says All!

No comments:

Post a Comment