Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Treats Tuesday at Panera

Oh the beauty of food. We have a love, hate relationship, but I secretly love it.... I enjoy eating out and dining, bringing in some take-out, you name it, I'm there. There are those places a lot of us know exactly what we love and order it every time, no question.

For my Panera lovers out there, I just got hooked on the new flatbread sandwich called the Southwestern Chicken Flatbread Sandwich. It is sincerely delicious and I cannot stop ordering it!

I highly recommend the flatbread sandwiches ,but for starters, try this one!


Description:

All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, black bean hummus, feta, southwest corn blend, napa cabbage blend and cilantro with BBQ ranch dressing on freshly baked flatbread.

https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/menu-categories/flatbreads.html#southwestern-chicken-flatbread-sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment